Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Father's Day Card 2014

Hello everyone! I wanted to share with you a Father's Day card that I made which is based on Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2014 - January. I did not make the tag for January (yet), but I love this tag so much that I shamelessly stole Tim's design for this card. If you would like to see Tim's tag and tutorial, you can click here: http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2014-january/. Supplies include Sizzix Alterations "Mini Clock Key & Pocket Watch" (Movers & Shapers), Sizzix Alterations "Cargo Stencil Number Set" (Movers & Shapers), Sizzix Alterations "Word Play Alphabet" die,  Sizzix Alterations Gear embossing folder, and Stampers Anonymous Cling Stamp Set CMS189 "Mercantile". I am so glad you stopped by.  Oh, and BTW, Happy 59th Birthday, Disneyland!  Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment