Pages

Monday, February 16, 2015

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2015 - February

Hi again. This month's Tim Tag is really fun! I love his design (well, that goes without saying!) and I had fun going through my stuff to see what I could come up with for mine. He has been doing a lot of sewing machine stiching lately and every time I see it, I think, "This is the month I will pull out my sewing machine and follow along." Well, it didn't happen. Again. I am not an experienced seamstress and it causes me some amount of stress to think of sewing on my tags. I know - it's weird. One of these days...

If you would like to see Tim's tutorial, click here: http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2015-february/

Anyway, I am happy to present my February 2015 tag. I used some new (to me) materials on it, including thin gauge wire, cork, and a real postage stamp. I cut lots of stamps off of my envelopes when I find interesting ones, and need to start incorporating them into my work.
I hope you like it and maybe find some inspiration as well. Enjoy! Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment