Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2016 - June

Hallo! Here is my version of the Tim Holtz tag for June 2016. Mine is actually not a tag at all, but a card. I decided to use the good ole Umbrella Man for my card. I make a lot of cards for men, so Mr. Umbrella Man comes in handy sometimes. My blue background is made of white gift wrap tissue and colored with Gelatos. The man is sticky back canvas and the plaid is made using the Stripes layering stencil and mini distress inks. I made my own raindrop stencil from cardstock using "Sure Cuts A Lot" software and my Cricut and then just traced the raindrops with a Pitt pen. I added a custom sentiment with various alphabet stamp sets using black Archival ink. And there you have it!

If you would like to see Tim's tutorial, you can click here: http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2016-june/

Thank you for stopping by. Come by again sometime! Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment