Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2014 - October

Hello World. Here is my Tim Tag for October. My tag has an obvious feline twist to it, as I am happily "owned" by 3 amazing cats. To see Tim's tag and tutorial, you can click here (http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2014-october/). For my tag I used Tim's CMS113 Mini Halloween 2, Happy Halloween and Mini Worn Text stamp sets. Also, since I still have Ranger's Texture Paste on my wishlist instead of my havelist, I subbed Viva Modeling Cream in Pearl and used Dyan Reaveley's Luscious Leaves stencil. For the mask technique, I cut up an old package from some embossing folders and adhered it using removable tape adhesive. I also used a fragment charm and Tim's Seasonal Paper Stash for my embellishment. I wanted to highlight the cat's eyes, so I colored them with an orange Copic marker and then topped them off with a Wink of Stella pen. The BOO letters are cut from chipboard and stamped using the Worn Text stamps. Of course, I had to spritz the tag with my Distress Marker Spritzer (LOVE that thing!). I couldn't get my Sharpie to spritz much, so I used my Distress Marker in Black Soot. Finally, I added some Idea-ology linen ribbon and jute string and it was done. Now I'm in the mood to make some Halloween cards! Thanks, Tim, for the inspiration! Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment