Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2014 - December

Happy Holidays, everyone! This month has been a whirlwind of activities for me. I know I am not alone here. I was a tad worried that I would not get to do Tim's tag this month, but I made it in the nick of time!! I had a few challenges along the way of how to accomplish the results I was looking for, as I do not have some of the supplies, but I have learned that this is actually the most fun part of the journey and it awakens my creativity, as opposed to just following along. After all, Tim has been my greatest teacher for a while now, and often my inspiration as well. So, thank you, Tim Holtz! For the tutorial, please click here: http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2014-december/

I hope you enjoy my tag creation for December. Also, I wish you a wondrous 2015. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment